First of all, let me write that I did not get them for free in exchange for these words. No, I paid them at the usual price. But because they are good, really good, I thought you would be interested too. Hodgman’s boots are not very well known among European anglers, but they deserve attention because they are very durable. And not only that …
What convinced me?
Years ago, I was a fervent follower of one of the world’s most famous fly fishing brands. Over time, my eyes opened and I became attentive to the particular product, its true value and quality. In the case of the Aesis Sonic, I was attracted to this:
- Extremely durable 5-layer material on the feet and the backside area
- 4-ply part in the upper part of trousers
- They fit nicely to the body, walking in them is quite simple
- Material truly breathes
- Socks are made of 5 mm thick durable neoprene and are anatomically shaped (left and right foot)
- No seams, joints are welded (Sonic 2.0 technology), removable shoulder straps for fishing on hot days (although competitors have this, however, such technology is “must have” nowadays).